Use the following link to access our Google Classroom Webpage
- Be on time to class by sitting in your seat when class begins and beginning the bell ringer assignment.
- Come to class prepared by bringing proper materials (Pen/Pencil, Paper, Journal, Binder, Chromebook).
- Accept that in order to succeed, you must learn the role you play in your own academic success.
- Ask for help.
- Avoid using profanity and obscene language.
- Electronic devices must be turned off and put away unless instructed otherwise.